May 26, 2020

Peer review

I appreciate the peer review process as it enriches our research and the quality of the presentation/publication of our research. As a result, I try to agree to peer review requests if I have time. If I don't have time, I try to recommend someone else who may be suitable.
So far, in 2020 I have undertaken (or am in the process of finalising) a number of reviews, including for:
GRANTS 
• Australian Research Council (Future Fellowship, Discovery, DECRA)
• Speech Pathology Australia
• Charles Sturt University - Faculty of Arts and Education
JOURNAL ARTICLES 
• Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedia
• Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics
• International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
• Language and Speech
• International Journal of Early Childhood
• Speech, Language, Hearing
CLASSIFICATIONS 
• World Health Organization (ICF2020)