|Kate with her submitted thesis!|
- Crowe, K. (2012). Hearing loss in children: An overview for educators. Special Education Perspectives, 21(1), 29-45.
- Crowe, K., & McLeod, S. (in press). A systematic review of cross-linguisticand multilingual speech and language outcomes for children with hearing loss. International Journal of Bilingualism and Bilingual Education. doi: 10.1080/13670050.2012.75868
- Crowe, K., McLeod, S., & Ching, T. Y. C. (2012). The cultural and linguistic diversity of 3-year-old children with hearing loss. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education, 17(4), 421-438. doi: 10.1093/deafed/ens028.
- Crowe, K., McKinnon, D. H., McLeod, S., & Ching, T. Y. C. (2013). Multilingual children with hearing loss: Factors contributing to language use at home and in early education. Child Language Teaching and Therapy, 29(1), 103-121. doi 10.1177/0265659012467640
- Crowe, K., McLeod, S., McKinnon, D. H., & Ching, T. Y. C. (2012). Speech or sign: Factors influencing caregiver choice for children with hearing loss. Manuscript in submission.
- Crowe, K., Fordham, L. A., McLeod, S., & Ching, T. Y. C. (in press). “Part of our world”: Influences on caregiver decisions about communication choices for children with hearing loss. Deafness and Education International.
Crowe, K. (2012). Translation to practice: Transcription of the speech and sign
of bimodal children with hearing loss. In S. McLeod & B. A. Goldstein
(Eds.), Multilingual aspects of speech sound disorders in children (pp.
191-195). Bristol, UK: Multilingual Matters.
Kate with her proud CSU supervisors: David McKinnon, Sharynne McLeod, Loraine Fordham