February 9, 2013

Research support in 2013

I am very fortunate to have outstanding research assistants who undertake a myriad of tasks to support the research I do. The acknowledgments sections of my journal articles list those who have been involved in specific papers, but I wanted to take this opportunity to acknowledge all of the people who have supported me in 2012 and to thank in advance my 2013 research assistants: Sarah Verdon and Felicity McKellar.
In 2012 the following people were my research assistants, some for the whole year, and some for specific tasks: Sarah Verdon, Hannah Wilkin, Amy Whitfield, Nicole Limbrick,  Rebekah Lockart, Brendon McLeod, and Jessica McLeod. In addition, there are many other people, who throughout the course of their own jobs, make my life and work so much easier. Thank you!
Sarah Verdon and Felicity McKellar