- Could you share two of your top tips for supervising?
- How do you typically use your allocated time for supervising?
- What do you give priority to during the first month of a new higher degree student supervision relationship?
- How do you sort out a 'personality clash' within a supervision relationship?
- What factors do you take into account when selecting thesis examiners?
McLeod, S. (2011, in press). Disseminating research: Reading, writing, and publishing. In N. Müller & M. J. Ball (Eds). The Blackwell guide to research methods in clinical linguistics and phonetics. Oxford: Blackwells.
Finally, over the past few weeks two of my research students (Kate Crowe and Bek Lockart) have spent productive time in Bathurst writing papers from their research. I really enjoy this face-to-face time with my students - since most of them are doing their studies by distance.