My colleagues and I coordinated the following invited sessions:
- McLeod, S. & Goldstein, B. A. (Coordinators) Cross-linguistic and multilingual aspects of speech sound disorders in children (Invited 2 hour seminar)
- McLeod, S., Staley, B., & Battle, D. (Coordinators) SLP university programs in developing countries: Culturally sustainable approaches (Invited 2 hour seminar).
- McLeod, S. Multilingual speech assessment and analysis.(Paper as part of invited seminar)
- Goldstein, B. A. & McLeod, S. Typical and atypical multilingual speech acquisition. (Paper as part of invited seminar)
- Baker, E. & McLeod, S. SLPs’ assessment and intervention practices for childhood speech sound disorders. (Technical paper)
|Larry Shriberg, Marc Fey (ASHA Honors awardee), Sandy Fey, and Sharynne McLeod after the ASHA Awards Ceremony|