March 21, 2012

The research support crew

Quality research does not occur without a quality research support crew. This morning I drove to the Wagga Wagga campus of Charles Sturt University to have meetings with:
  • Prof Ken Russell and Sharon Nielsen - Quantitative Consulting Unit
  • Gail Fuller - Spatial Analysis Network
about different research projects that are being undertaken as part of my Future Fellowship. One the way, I visited my PhD student's home, then arrived home to my family after 3 days away. By the time I had arrived home, I had received many emails from national and international colleagues. Colleagues, students, and family all make up the research support crew - and each contribute in their own important way.
The Rock: An important landmark between Albury and Wagga Wagga