- McLeod, S. Resourcing speech pathologists to work with multilingual clients: From Arabic to isiZulu. Invited Elizabeth Usher Memorial Address.
- Crowe, K. & McLeod, S. Children with hearing loss who use languages other than English: A systematic review of language outcomes.
- Crowe, K., McLeod, S. & Ching, T. Y. C. 3-year-old Australian children with hearing loss: Cultural and linguistic diversity.
- Limbrick, N., McCormack, J., McLeod, S. Speech pathologists' decision-making when creating informal measures for assessing children's speech.
- Verdon, S. & McLeod, S. A geographical perspective of services to support multilingual Australian children.
The conversations and collaborations that occur as part of the conference are always inspiring and encouraging.
|My PhD students are all in one location!|
Suzanne Hopf, Kate Crowe, Sharynne, Sarah Masso, Sarah Verdon
|Sarah Verdon presenting her paper|