February 8, 2021

First day in the office for 11 months - more zoom meetings with a different background

Today was my first day back in my office since March 2020 due to COVID restrictions (https://staff.csu.edu.au/home/news-and-events/coronavirus-updates).

Despite being oncampus, all of my meetings were still on zoom. I had 5 excellent meetings today - and have provided photos of two.

The second meeting was to farewell Kate Margetson as she goes on maternity leave until 31 August. It was a very helpful handover meeting of all of her tasks to the rest of the VietSpeech team.

In the fourth meeting Dr Nicole McGill, Dr Audrey Wang and I met to discuss requested revisions to a journal article. It was very productive and we should have the revisions finished soon.

Dr Nicole McGill, Sharynne and Dr Audrey Wang

Dr Van Tran, Sharynne, Katherine White, Kate Margetson, Dr Sarah Verdon