May 10, 2021

University of Bristol Benjamin Meaker Distinguished Visiting Professorship

In 2020 I was supposed to have undertaken a University of Bristol Benjamin Meaker Distinguished Visiting Professorship (BBMDVP); however, it was postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions. 

I was really pleased to be invited to attend a University of Bristol Festival of International Research and Partnerships event this evening titled: "Welcome and Introduction to the BBMDVP Showcase". The showcase was launched by Provost Judith Squires. The BBMDVP Showcase has a range of fascinating presentations demonstrating the richness and diversity of this award: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international-research-partnerships/irp-festival/bristol-benjamin-meaker-distinguished-visiting-professorships-showcase/

I look forward to visiting the University of Bristol to take up my BBMDVP when I am able.