October 11, 2021

ASHA2021 presentations

The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association convention will be a hybrid event in 2021. The face-to-face conference will be held in Washington DC in November. 

The Australian border is still closed for travel due to COVID-19 restrictions, so I have to present my work virtually. As a result, all of my presentations are due now.

This week I have been working with my co-authors to upload the following presentations:

  • Evidence-based Resources for Working with Children with Speech Sound Disorders - invited 1-hour session 
  • Twenty Interventions for Speech Sound Disorders: A Guide for Selection and Implementation - 1-hour session 
  • Intelligibility in 3-year-olds with Cleft Lip and/or Palate: Findings from the Cleft Collective Study - oral paper 
  • Children’s Speech Acquisition in a 3-Generation Vietnamese-English Bilingual Family - poster 
  • Culturally Responsive Teamwork: A Framework to Advance Workplace Diversity - poster