August 24, 2022

The Oxford Handbook of Speech Development in Languages of the World - Progress

This week I met with Julia Steer from Oxford University Press to discuss the exciting progress of The Oxford Handbook of Speech Development in Languages of the World. So far, I have accepted eight chapters, reviewed eight chapters and have received 26 additional chapters. I received permission to invite authors to write three more chapters. We also discussed promotion of the book's content at upcoming conferences in 2022 and 2023.

I also met with Mark Filmer from Charles Sturt University who will be copyediting the book. We will start this collaboration in October when I have finalised more of the chapters.

The book is on track for ontime submission. The content is fascinating! I am loving working on this.