July 25, 2024

Research higher degree students are great

It's time I had another blog about my research higher degree students. I love working with them. This week: 

  • Suzanne Hopf and I met with Holly McAlister to discuss her ethics variation, her paper being accepted at the ASHA convention, and her ongoing work. 
  • I met with Sarah Bartlett to work on her PhD endorsement document and plans.
  • Libbey Murray, Julian Grant and I sent back a draft of Cathie Matthews' thesis. Cathie is having another writing week - so we have worked on her updated literature review and results tables.
  • I met with Kate Margetson to finalise her thesis being included in the CSU library, her synopsis for her graduation, and her postdoctoral plans.
  •  We've also submitted a number of conference abstracts too.
Sarah B and Sharynne

Cathie and Sharynne

Holly, Sharynne and Suzanne