September 10, 2024

Rio de Janeiro - A colourful and friendly city

This is my first trip to South America. I have loved visiting Rio de Janeiro while get over jetlag. It is such a colourful and friendly city celebrating people of all ages and cultures. 



Barbie Marathon on Copacabana Beach

Walking along Ipanema with Tom Jobim composer of "The Girl from Ipanema" :)

Multilingual Brazil - Portuguese, Spanish, English

An Australian Aboriginal churinga in the Museum of Tomorrow - "to be a bridge between what came before and what is yet to come. A concrete link between our visitors and our ethical pillars of Sustainability and Conviviality. It represents the dream of shared by all of us to build the tomorrows that we desire together"






I now travel to Sao Paulo for the FORL conference (https://www.congressoforl.org/) where I am a keynote speaker. I was invited to visit Brazil as a keynote speaker in 2011, 2020, and 2022, but each time health and family issues have prevented me visiting. Finally, I have made it. I am so pleased to be here.