Māku e kī atu he tangata, he tangata, he tangata!
It is people, it is people, it is people!
|Sue Woodward and Prof Dung in Vietnam|
|Sharynne with Karen Wylie who has assisted with the development of the speech therapy course in Ghana (at the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics Conference in Dublin, Ireland in August)|
|Sharynne with a Maori elder (at the New Zealand Speech-language Therapists' Association conference in Auckland, NZ in September)|
Here are the relevant websites for some parts of the world:
- US: https://www.pearsonhighered.com/program/Mc-Leod-Children-s-Speech-An-Evidence-Based-Approach-to-Assessment-and-Intervention/PGM241416.html
- Canada: http://catalogue.pearsoned.ca/educator/product/Childrens-Speech-An-EvidenceBased-Approach-to-Assessment-and-Intervention/9780132755962.page
- UK: https://catalogue.pearsoned.co.uk/educator/product/Childrens-Speech-An-EvidenceBased-Approach-to-Assessment-and-Intervention/9780132755962.page
- Australia: http://www.pearson.com.au/9780132755962
- NZ: http://www.pearsoned.co.nz/9780132755962