August 7, 2020

Peer review

 Over the past few years I have reviewed for the following journals (some of them numerous times): 

  • Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics 
  • Developmental Neurorehabilitation 
  • Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica 
  • International Journal of Early Childhood 
  • International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 
  • Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 
  • Language and Speech 
  • Language Learning and Development 
  • Speech Communication 
  • Speech, Language and Hearing 
  • The Heritage Language Journal

When I am not available I always try to recommend someone else who may be in a position to review the manuscript.

 I conduct peer reviews, because like my colleague Sarah Verdon (see tweets below), I believe that reviewers strengthen our work. They have lots of insights that our team have not thought of - and we appreciate thoughtful reviews.