November 23, 2020

Congratulations Dr Ben Pham - Outstanding Researcher of the Year

We were so excited to hear Dr Ben Pham's news. On 20th November 2020 (Vietnamese Teachers' Day) she was:

  • Promoted to Senior Lecturer 
  • Awarded "Outstanding Researcher of the Year" at Ha Noi National University of Education (HNUE).

Here is the link about her award: https://hnue.edu.vn/KHCN/ThongtinKHCN/tabid/446/Category/21/News/8404/ThongbaoketquaGiaithuongKhoahocCongnghecapTruongnam2020.aspx

She wrote the following words to our Speech-Language-Multilingualism SLM) team:

I could not have achieved this without your support. I am very grateful to be a member in our SLM team and each of you has contributed to my success (though I am very humbled to use the word 'my success'). I would like to say thankyou to all of you. 

I am currently leading a group of Vietnamese researchers in Speech and Language at my university. We are keen on learning from you about research methods for conducting good quality research projects in children's speech, language and communication. I hope the SLM team members could share your experience with our group here.

Congratulations Dr Ben - we are so proud of you - and look forward to our ongoing collaborations.