February 23, 2022

Meeting speech pathologists and students at the Aphasia Camp

One of the joys of attending the Aphasia Camp was meeting the students and speech pathologists who volunteered their time to support the people with aphasia. At the end of the camp each student was presented with a certificate by one of the participants. One participant's partner was so appreciative that they asked if they could "take the student home with them". 

Here are a few of the great people I met during the camp who have given permission for their photos to be on my blog.

Wanwan and May volunteered at the Aphasia Camp
and also gave me a tour of Griffith University

Naomi is a speech pathologist and also Erin Holliday's sister.
Erin was my honours student at CSU - so I am waving to Erin in this photo!