- Hopf, S. C. & McLeod, S. (2014, May). Multilingual Fiji: A comparison of Bauan Fijian, Fiji Hindi and Fiji English.
- Masso, S., Baker, E., McLeod, S., & McCormack, J. (2014, May). Assessment of phonological awareness in children with speech sound disorders: A systematic overview. Poster.
- McLeod, S. (2014, May). Intelligibility in Context Scale: Translation, validation, and norming of a parent-report screening tool.
- Verdon, S., McLeod, S., & Winsler, A. (2014, May). Language diversity, maintenance, and loss: A population study of young Australian children.
- Verdon, S. & McLeod, S. (2014, May). Intergenerational exchange and maintenance of language among Australian Indigenous children.
Jo Wood (SPA), Dr Anna Copley (UQ), Sharynne celebrating the International Communication Project
Diane Jacobs (ACU), Prof Sue Roulstone (UWE), Nicole Limbrick, Sharynne (CSU) Sarah Masso's poster presentation
|Suzanne Hopf's presentation|