- Blake, H., McLeod, S., Verdon, S., & Fuller, G. - Multilingual speakers’ participation in an English-dominant society.
- Masso, S., Baker, E., McLeod, S., & Wang, A. - Understanding the relationship between polysyllable accuracy, receptive vocabulary, and phonological awareness.
- McLeod, S., Baker, E., McCormack, J., Wren, Y., Roulstone, S., Crowe, K. - Randomized controlled trial of Phoneme Factory Sound Sorter software addressing preschool children’s speech and pre-literacy skills.
- McLeod, S., Verdon, S., International Expert Panel on Multilingual Children’s Speech - Assessing the speech of children who do not speak the same language(s) as their SLP: A tutorial.
|Intelligibility in Context Scale translators and researchers: Obeleng Mahura (South Africa), Suzanne Hopf (Fiji), Sandra Neumann (Germany), Thora Masdottir (Iceland), Nina Gram (Norway), Sharynne McLeod (Australia)|
- McLeod, S. - The development and internationalization of the Intelligibility in Context Scale.
- Hopf, S., McLeod, S., & McDonagh, S. - Application of the Intelligibility in Context Scale to multilingual children in Fiji.
- McLeod, S., Crowe, K., & Shahaeian, A. - Norming and validation of the Intelligibility in Context Scale for Australian English-speaking child.
- Pascoe, M. & McLeod, S. - Translation and community-based research using the Intelligibility in Context Scale in South Africa.
- Phạm, B., McLeod, S., & Harrison, L. J. - Translation and validation of the Intelligibility in Context Scale in Northern Vietnam.
- Washington, K. N., McDonald, McLeod, S., Devonish, H., & Crowe, K. - Validation of the Intelligibility in Context Scale for Jamaican-Creole speaking children.
|Prof Annette Fox-Boyer, Suzanne Hopf, Prof Hanne Gram Simoneson (President, ICPLA), Helen Blake, Sarah Masso, Prof Sharynne McLeod (Vice President, ICPLA)|