McLeod, S., Verdon, S., & International Expert Panel on Multilingual Children’s Speech (2017). Tutorial: Speech assessment for multilingual children who do not speak the same language(s) as the speech-language pathologist. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology. Advance online publication doi: 10.1044/2017_AJSLP-15-0161
- The open access (free) download of the article is here: http://AJSLP.pubs.asha.org/article.aspx?doi=10.1044/2017_AJSLP-15-0161
- ASHA's blog post is here: http://academy.pubs.asha.org/2017/05/supporting-slps-work-multilingual-children/
- ASHA's video is here: https://youtu.be/mrd7dDz9O08
- It is featured as part of ASHA's Better Hearing and Speech Month campaign during May.
- It is also the Research Tuesday article on ASHA's social media for the 23rd May https://www.facebook.com/asha.org/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf.
|Being interviewed via Skype for the ASHA online blog|
This map shows the countries where the authors from the International Expert Panel on Multilingual Children’s Speech have worked. Thanks to Michael Cramer from ASHA for creating the map.
View McLeod et al. (2017) in a full screen map