|Australian and US delegates at IALP|
- McLeod, S. Educating SLPs: Building researchers in Australia. Invited presentation in seminar titled Educating SLPs: Different experiences in building researchers.
- Crowe K. & McLeod, S. A systematic review of the outcomes of children with hearing loss who use languages other than English
- Verdon, S. & McLeod, S. Supporting multilingual children with speech sound disorders: People, practicalities, and policy.
- McLeod, S., Verdon, S., Bowen, C., International Expert Panel on Mutlilingual Children’s Speech Multilingual children with speech sound disorders: Creation of a position paper by an international expert panel.
- Crowe, K., McLeod, S., McKinnon, D. H., Fordham, L., & Ching, T. Y. C. Multilingual children with hearing loss: Factors influencing parents' choice regarding speech, sign, or multilingualism.
- Washington, K. N., McLeod, S., Samms-Vaughan, M. & Devonish, H. Considerations during speech and language assessment for bidialectal children in Jamaica.
- Verdon, S. & McLeod, S. Patterns of language acquisition, usage, and loss in young multilingual children.
- McLeod, S. Quantifying multilingual children's speech across 30 languages: Intelligibility in Context Scale.
|Sam Harding (UK), Carol Westby (US), Sarah Masso (Australia), & Sue Roulstone (UK)|